Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A light summer look with purple eyes

Hello Summer Babes,





So I have been having alot of fun in and out of the sun this month in MD/DC. But I wanted to write to my blog lovies about staying cute when you are out and about on a hot summer day.

Whether it is a picnic, barbecue or trip to the mall, we all want to have our enhanced natural beauty shine through not sweat off, right?? Check out the summer look I put on my Enhanced Beauty Makeup, EBM Model below.



Well first I suggest using a light oil free primer or moisturizer on your face as a base. Second, I suggest using a brush and a powder as a light foundation if neccessary. You don't want to feel cakey and tied down to alot of foundation especially liquid foundation on a hot day. If you need more coverage than powder offers, try using a cream and then brush it on and the powder on top. If youhave to use liquid, go light on the application and then brush the powder on top.



Next waterproof mascara is your best bet!! I love a light natural eyeshadow, if any, on a summer day. But if you do want color, like my model in the picture above with the purple, make sure you apply an eyelid primer as well and concentrated eye pencils tend to stay on longer than eyeshadows. And please use a eyeshadow brush, see my blog posts on must-have brush type for your personal kits, because using your finger will add oil to your face and you dont want that.



For your lips use a liner and then gloss or just lip balm with sunscreen to protect your lips from the harmful rays of the sun.

One Love,

Your Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment